Sobre ISABEL VAZQUEZ:
Human Resources and process leader professional with more than 17 years of experience within the transport, manufacturing and construction industries. A hands-on human resource professional with strong interpersonal, facilitation and motivational skills. A valued business partner to board members, senior and operational management with a successful record of driving human resources strategies that impact business performance. Recognized for fostering effective relationships through excellent communication and team building skills.
ALLURA Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas 06/2019 to 07/2023
Leading Production, Quality, Maintenance, continuous improvement, Lean Manufacturing, EHS, Finances and HHRR.
Reduce the OSHA rate from: 6.37 vs 2020: 1.47.
Effective cultural change manager
Improvement in technical parameters of the product
Increase of the production rate to a range of 40% (exceeding FY targets)
Reduction in cycle time in different processes
Increase of the engagement of the personal from 56%
ALLURA Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas 06/2012 to 06/2019
Human Resources Manager
Served as HR leader for 3 Manufacturing and Distribution Center facilities in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas. Supporting a team of more than 450 employees. Reporting directly to: Human Resources USA VP.
Senior Executive for Elementia Mexico and support USA, leading six key functions: Human Resources, EHS, Payroll, Communications and Social Responsibility. Responsible for executing global human capital and culture strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, safety, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. Providing strategic of Human Resources leadership to the executive management and operational team, Union negotiations. Management of Collective Bargaining Agreement and RIT. Termination of employment contracts, negotiations, preparation of agreement before labor court. Develop plans for implementing change initiatives that focus on company values and philosophies. Drive employee-oriented company culture emphasizing high performance, accountability and constant employee development in line with company objectives. Provide coaching to managers and executives on personal and organizational growth. Assess risk & develop mitigation strategies as they relate to people, process, and technology for the growth or integration of the organization. Successfully integrated various benefits and compensation programs into one company plan. Automated HR processes.
- Designed a strategy to reduce turnover from 60% per year to 20%.
- Implemented bonus with production KPI´s that reduced scrap from 35% to 6% per month.
- Designed work team’s strategy, improving the working environment from 40% to 75% based on work environment surveys and turnover results.
- Designed ergonomics initiatives for work areas in production.
- Designed strategy to eliminate payments for legal advice.
- Designed talent retention initiatives with communication, market analysis, constant development, retention bonus, recognition, transportation and laundry.
- For 6 years I have kept the 3 plants with zero legal requirements.
- Improved the process of incorporating new administrative candidates.
- Formed human resources department from scratches and security, designed policies and procedures, Collective Contract.
- Implemented employee recognition system.
- Registered the company in the system of Autogestion STPS.
- Designed a leadership analysis project for Supervisors and Managers, based on evaluations of NLP, DISC, Assessment and Group Couching and improvement plans for low performers.
- Leader of a group of people as agents of change teams, they are in charge of communicating values, short-term and long-term vision, as well as creating strategies to execute actions.
- Defined of legal and labor strategy to maintain floating head count according to production demands.
- Defined strategy to have trained personnel in key positions.
- New process anual salary focused on aligning KPIS and anual performance
- Developed a strategy to Employee Engagement whit internal promotions based on certification program and succession planning.
- Leader of projects for the benefit of the community, benefiting people with low budget and raising the name of the company
- TRANSPORTS FEMA Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas 06/2011 to 06/2012
Staff Management Supervisor
- Providing human resources and executive leadership, oversee all Employee Relations and supporting HR functions for an operation for more than 800 employees in one unionized plant.
- Labor Relations (Termination of labor relations, apply RIT, Administrative Reports, negotiations related to settlements, forced resignations, dealings and negotiations with Unions). Responsible for strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the labor sue and the working environment, created action plans to improve legal & company requirements, as well as policies and procedures.
- Negotiate the closing of 15 labor sue, they were updated when I stared to work at this company.
- Designed internal equity and individual performance
- Organizational culture improvement by focusing on employee relations, communication and team-building activities.
- Created a total rewards strategy, focusing on retaining talent, market competitiveness and ensuring internal equity.
- Certify Managers in Labor Relations
- CATERPILLAR REMAN Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas 05/2006 to 06/2011
Payroll Analyst, H.R. Services Analyst, Recruitment and Hiring and Labor Relations.
- Recruitment and Hiring Analyst, Labor Relations and Payroll. Supporting a workforce of 1,600 employees, provided full Human Resources support along three manufacturing facilities with a focus on improving employee engagement. And responsible of driving the talent acquisition, support in labor relations for mass labor termination.
- Implemented strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction motivation Development and retention of the people resources of the corporation
- Collaborated with the continuous improvement Implementing improvement ideas (have implement 182 ideas of improvement during my work history).
- Green Belt Certification, 6 Sigma Project Sponsor. Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and execute company strategy.
- Designed program of organizational management and succession planning.
- In charged of recruitment and hiring of 4 plants. Hiring Operational, Administrative and Technical Staff.
- Recruited and retained employees from varied disciplines and skill sets.
- Worked with managers to develop a high-performance environment and work with trainers to coordinate the development needs of the staff.
- Ensured compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Participation of massive settlements.
- Achieved “H” certification label of five cafeterias, the janitorial staff of 85 persons.
- Design process mappings to improve 5 s in the 5 plants.
- Successful shutdown and consolidation of warehouse and the proper layoff procedure of more than 400 employees at the site.
- Supported the daily operation with needs in cleaning, cafeteria and recruitment.
- Leader in Project 6 sigma to efficient the process of Recruitment in unionized.
TS TECH AMERICAS, INC. Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas 05/2004 to 05/2006
Human Resources Coordinator
- Safety and Hygiene, Training, Recruitment and Selection Events and Labor Relations. Supporting a workforce of 1,800 employees. Facilitated continuous improvement in development of leadership team, utilizing assessment tools, formalized training programs, and individualized coaching sessions to strengthen managerial and professional skills set. Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and execute company strategy, organizational management and succession planning. Identify personnel needs. Recruit and retain employees from varied disciplines and skill sets. Work with managers to develop a high-performance environment and work with trainers to coordinate the development needs of the staff. Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Designed procedures and logs of hazardous waste. Handling, transportation, disposal, identification and storage of chemical substances. Handling, transportation, disposal and storage of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Implemented and trained about Investigation of commuting accidents or accidents at the company premises ST-1, ST-2 and Internal and external disabilities. Carrying out the C.O.A. annual report.
- Designed a program to perform a study of the personal protection equipment for employees. To carry out an evacuation drill and use of fire extinguishers
- Closed observation that were pending from the S.T.P.S. (Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare). Carrying out the required studies from the S.T.P.S. (Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare). To fulfill with the S.T.P.S. (Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare) training requirements.
- Supervised and implemented the annual training program.
- Leader of eight internal coaches.
- Implemented occupational health program.
- Relocation of transport routes, saving 40% of the monthly cost.
- Implemented an adult school.
- Re-designed the internal regulations
- Assessment of the entire staff needs, generating a training plan, attacking the weaknesses of the union workers.
Bachelor’s in Industrial Relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law - Universidad Valle de Mexico 2015
Profesionales que compiten con ISABEL
Profesionales del mismo sector Alta Dirección / Consultoría que ISABEL VAZQUEZ
Profesionales de diferentes sectores cerca de Nuevo Laredo, Nuevo Laredo
Otros usuarios que se llaman ISABEL
Trabajos cerca de Nuevo Laredo, Nuevo Laredo
Encontrado en: Cronoshare MX C2 - hace 3 días
Cronoshare Nuevo Laredo (Tamaulipas), México
Necesito un servicio de Multiservicios con las siguientes características:Tipo de ayuda que se necesita · Instalación · ¿Qué partes de la casa necesitan trabajo? · Sala · Elementos de la vivienda sobr ...
Nexu Nuevo Laredo, Tamps., México De jornada completa
Únete a nuestro equipo comercial somos una fintech automotriz · Estamos buscando personas orientadas al logro de objetivos para ocupar el puesto de Ejecutivo de crédito automotriz. Si tienes pasión po ...
Cronoshare Nuevo Laredo, México
Cronoshare es una plataforma online para profesionales que quieren encontrar nuevos clientes. Buscamos Coach en Nuevo Laredo y alrededores. · Pertenecer a la red de profesionales de Cronoshare no tien ...