Este profesional está en búsqueda activa de empleoengineering Freelancer
Acerca de mí:
I am a professional IT looking for a challenging position managing an area of Information Technology in a company where I can be the lead to design, innovate, share and apply my knowledge, abilities and experiences acquired in the industry regarding IT new technologies strategies , to grow in combined with mutual benefits.
- 2013-2014 Master on IT Administration
- 1993-1997 Computing Engineer Degree
MANE MEXICO SA DE CV Flavors and Fragrances
- Design and coordinate strategies for technology aligned with global objectives, suppliers management (evaluation, performance monitoring, selection).
- BCP for Infrastructure Continuity based in Innovation and new technologies for automation clustering, HA and fault tolerances.
- Audits attendance and response for certifications process for Integrated Management System (Quality, Safety and Health, Social Responsibility, Environmental, corporate compliance).
- IT Infrastructure responsible ( 7 sites + 4 country sites), responsible of Telecommunication, Technical and User Support, Network, Data Protection (Perimeter Security, Backups DRP, Risk Management, Contingency plan, Internet security), Help Desk, Monitoring Infrastructure, Capacity Planner, Change Management, Data Centers design, Data Security Officer, Telephony and mobility systems, Remote Connections (VPN), SDWan, Video Management System and Unified Communications for Mexico (4 sites), Colombia, Brazil (2 sites), Argentina and Chile sites.
- Budgeting (CAPEX and OPEX management), Forecasting, Planning, Profitably, KPIs for IT, project leader/manager.
ROBERT BOSCH SL DE RL Automotive
- Responsible of Windows server, Monitoring, Hardware and Software support, Active Directory Environment, Capacity Planner,Back up, Monitoring and Set up, media and library administrator, Disaster Recovery Planer (DRP) over a SAN, Cluster with TSM (Tivoli Storage Manager).
- Infrastructure Change, and new technologies and supplier management.
- Data Security Officer
- Leader/Participant auditing process global compliance (Mexico and US sites)
- SQL and data base servers cloning, administration and migrations
- Antivirus Symantec y Trend Office administrator for 5 Mexico sites
SCHERING PLOUGH (Intervet) Pharmacy-Chemical-Veterinarian
- Responsible of Windows servers, SQL DB and network administration, Active Directory, Security Policy administration, backups and vpn systems,
- LAN/WAN/VPN/Internet/Intranet Infrastructure, design, monitoring and administration.
- BPCS ERP Application Support for AS400
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Administration for Microsoft and OS400 platform
- Audits procedures and Guide Lines based in SOX 404 (Sarvanex Osley).
- Suppliers management
- ITSM management and ITIL best practices implementer
EXEL LOGISTICS (DHL) Automotive Daimler Chrysler Logistics
- LAN, WAN, Telephony, Internet, e-mail, Windows and AS400 server administrator
- ISO 9002 System Procedures and Certification responsible
- Planning profitable and saving strategies, Budgets, Investment and financial goals
MAIN SUCCESFULL RECENT ACHIVEMENTS MÉXICO:
- Team leader implementing global digital workplace transformation Mexico (Office 365, One Drive, MS Teams & Meeting rooms, Softphony, Telephony with user adoption).
- Team Leader implementing Network Transformation México (Splunk, Global VPN with Cisco Any Connect, Global SDWan, Network redesign).
- Team leader - System Center Configuration Manager implementation for massive deploy of software
- Team leader - migration from Active Directory on premise to Azure and domain consolidation.
- Team leader - implementing ITSM (IT Service Management) by Ivanti MyCompanion system.
- Team leader - remediation for Pentest cybersecurity findings.
- Team leader – remediation security findings with Rapid 7
- Team leader – Security Awareness campaign for users
- Team leader - migration from MS Exchange on premise to Exchange on Line.
- Team manager for windows 10 rollout migration (more than 400 computers).
¿Qué tipo de proyectos está buscando Juan Carlos Lezama?
Team Leader Support, implementation and aministration of digital transformation subjects