Mario Rene Vazquez Castillo
Program Manager/Production Manager
Sobre Mario Rene Vazquez Castillo:
Program Manager with 9+ years of experience in medical devices and automotive industry, with high focus on customer needs developing and leading of high variety of projects related to: NPI, Machinery transfer, transfer of products and processes, Research & Development, Validation activities, Continuous Improvement.
- Lead projects trough project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time, and cost.
- Work closely to work teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Direct work with customer to handle requirements and special needs on a B2B industry.
- Lead of emergent projects required by customer.
- Changes, risks, and resources management.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction and team member performance.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status during its life cycle to all organization levels.
- Resolve/Manage projects’ higher scope issues related to quality, performance, safety, delivery.
- Experience and knowledge on high quality standards from medical industry (FDA, MDSAP)
- Lead projects, resources, staff, people management and troubleshooting for projects of capacity increase, R&D implementations, new products, and molding.
- Validation and qualification of manufacturing equipment and processes thought standard qualification documentation (SAT, FAT, IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Experience on validation of tools for molded parts.
- Communication/Coordination within the projects between Denmark and Mexico, including resources.
- New product and equipment transfer from supplier companies and company headquarters.
- Start-up of company new facilities with high focus on cleanrooms.
- Cleanroom environment experience.
- FMECA handling along with quality department.
- Active participation on all audits made by certification bodies.
- Support to production lines and model changes.
- Configuration and wiring of equipment for new products.
- Preventive and predictive maintenance for equipment.
- Projects development to continuous improvement process.
- Handling and configuration of vision system equipment.
- Coordination with other departments in projects development.
- Production lines and equipment transfer
Master's Degree in Business Administration with quality and productivity
JUN-2021 / DEC-2022
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering
Technological Institute of Ciudad Victoria
2008 / 2012
Profesionales que compiten con Mario Rene
Profesionales del mismo sector Fabricación / Mecánica que Mario Rene Vazquez Castillo
Profesionales de diferentes sectores cerca de Tamaulipas, México
Otros usuarios que se llaman Mario Rene
Trabajos cerca de Tamaulipas, México
Marsh McLennan Companies Huixquilucan, México De jornada completa
Description: · At Mercer , we're creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. When you join us, you bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to a team that values you person ...
Muebles para Baño México
Reconocida empresa en la comercialización y distribución de muebles y pisos para baño, solicita AUXILIAR DE ALMACÉN · Requisitos: · -Escolaridad: Secundaria. · -Experiência: Mínima 6 meses en una empr ...
Hospital HMG Coyoacán Iztapalapa, México
Intégrate en nuestro equipo de trabajo, estamos contratando**: · "Auxiliar administrativo para laboratorio" · Requisitos · - **Escolaridad**:Secundaria o Bachillerato (Indispensable certificado) · - * ...