Sobre VERONICA KRAMER:
Executive Assistant bilingual administrator with 15+ years of experience in business administration, meeting planning, record keeping, and spreadsheet preparation. Organized, flexible, and knowledgeable in remote-based service industries. Excels in developing trustworthy and friendly relationships with stakeholders/c
Urban Community School | Cleveland, OH
Executive Assistant to the President – August 15, 2022, to Present
• • • •
• • •
• • • •
• • • •
Jiffy Products of America, Inc | Lorain, OH
Remote Bilingual Customer Service Administrator | October 2020 - April 2022
● Presented information to customers efficiently in Spanish by answering questions and updating order statuses guaranteeing
higher customer satisfaction
● Handled customer issues and complaints with a high degree of professionalism to ensure customer retention
● Coordinated and organized product data by preparing relevant sales reports to guarantee product prices and customer
information were correct
● Provided excellent service to each customer by correcting and modifying product mistakes resulting in higher customer
UPS Supply Chain Solutions | Middleburg Heights, OH Customs Broker | March 2015 - October 2020
● Collaborated with operations staff by performing data entries to provide the best possible service for clients
● Maintained friendly and respective relationship with customers while working with internal and external clients to guarantee
higher customer satisfaction
● Responsibly dealt with confidential matter by maintaining client files to ensure security of customer service within the business
Completed a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including managing an active calendar; completing
expense reports and purchase orders; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging
complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
Planned, coordinated, and ensured the President’s schedule is followed and respected.
Served as a gatekeeper, ensuring that the President can effectively prioritize.
Communicated directly with key stakeholders including Board members, donors, and leadership team members.
Researched, prioritized, and followed up on issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or
confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
Provided a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and staff, ensuring credibility and trust.
Acted as a barometer, having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
Managed office when the President is away and keep the President informed as necessary.
Board Support and Liaison
Served as the President's administrative liaison to Urban Community School’s Board of Trustees.
Assisted board members with technology, meeting preparation, and all other administrative matters.
Maintained discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
Adhered to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters,
including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
Ensured that all business staff have the materials and supplies needed to complete their work.
Developed strategies to build culture through the office environment.
Supported the implementation of a new PO process in partnership with the Director of Finance & Accounting.
Processed and distribute mail.
United Church of Christ | Cleveland, OH
Administrative Assistant | Cleveland, Ohio | September 2000 - September 2014
● Handled all administrative duties by maintaining a database of financial records to ensure church was up to date on files
● Responsible for the Biyearly General Synod Conference, by coordinating and implementing conference registration and
related services for large-scale meetings and conferences, including hands-on experience with participant’s registration of more than 3,000 attendees.
● Successfully created an e-calendar system to remind co-workers of budget contribution due dates resulting in more time efficient preparation and distribution spreadsheets
● Organized meeting agendas by collaborating with other staff members and departments, ensuring rewarding outcomes upon gatherings
United Church of Christ | Parish Life and Leadership Team | Administrative Assistant
United Church of Christ | Office of General Ministries | Administrative Assistant
BANCO DEL CENTRO | Administrative Assistant | Guadalajara, Jalisco México – Job under my FKN Ver
Bachelor’s Degree in Law degree obtained at Instituto Universitario Panamericano. Notary Public of the State of Ohio commission expiring in March 19, 2028.
Profesionales que compiten con VERONICA
Profesionales del mismo sector Administrativo que VERONICA KRAMER
Profesionales de diferentes sectores cerca de Guadalajara, Guadalajara
Otros usuarios que se llaman VERONICA
Trabajos cerca de Guadalajara, Guadalajara
Encontrado en: Cronoshare MX C2 - hace 2 días
Cronoshare Tonala (Jalisco), México
Necesito un servicio de Mecánicos a domicilio con las siguientes características:¿Qué tipo de reparación hay que realizar? · Cambio de aceite y filtros · Fabricante, modelo y año del vehículo a repara ...
Hospital San Javier Guadalajara, México De jornada completa
Hospital San Javier solicita: · Auxiliar de farmacia con Experiencia · Requisitos: · Sexo Indistinto · Carrera técnica o bachillerato · Experiencia 6 meses en puestos similares (preferente en Farmacia ...
Cronoshare Tlajomulco de Zuñiga (Jalisco), México
Necesito un servicio de Carpinteros con las siguientes características:¿Para qué objeto(s) necesitas al carpintero? · Puertas · Cantidad de objetos · 1 · Tipo de servicio · Sustitución de partes · Tip ...