Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
• Develop feasible production schedules for finished goods and subassemblies based on available capacity and customer demand, ensure no inventory is scheduled/produced in excess of customer requirements. Manage all aspects of work order processing through the plant, notify customer service when due dates cannot be met and communicate shortages to Buyers
• Supervise and develop Buyer and Planner team, implement and maintain Buyer and Planner metrics
• Determine if production will be constrained in future periods; load level production plan and identify potential corrective actions such as: overtime, adding equipment or outsourcing
• Develop materials management (replenishment) strategies, including determining strategic stocking points, calculate appropriate safety stock levels. Collect data for reasons for material shortages, Pareto and implement systemic corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
• Manage exception reports of purchased parts, actively re-schedule/cancel POs with suppliers, communicate forecasts to suppliers
• Maintain accuracy of SAP system data/parameters: material master, vendor master, PIRs, PO dates, WO dates
• IImplement and maintain a cycle count program, determine root-causes for inventory inaccuracies and mentor plant personnel in material transactions
• Actively manage and optimize location supply base, implement JIT programs, including consignment
• Lead and continually optimize SIOP process for location and determine forecasting strategies
• Champion sourcing cost out projects, ensure that location annual cost-out goals are met
• Metric responsibility: Monitor and report on a weekly basis monthly revenue attainment, monthly inventory attainment, progress with inventory reduction projects. Participate in shipment and inventory forecasting on a monthly basis. Ensure inventory budget plan and forecasts are met. Monitor customer and supplier OTD and ensure budget plan is met.
• Champion annual physical inventory event
- 5 years in a Supply Chain Management role in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- SAP Experience
•Relentless continuous improvement mindset.
•Excellent analytical and data analysis skills that lead to data-driven decisions.
• Thorough understanding of MRP systems and parameters affecting the planning and replenishment mechanisms.
•Strong leadership and mentoring capabilities.
•Ability to effectively collaborate with Business Unit and Division level Supply Chain Management teams.
•Must have advanced Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, IF statements, AND/OR commands etc).
•Ability to build positive relationships, internally and with supply base.
•Results driven and project management skills that ensure goals are met on time.
•Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
•Positive attitude towards change.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Sobre la empresa
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably.